Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Thank you from Timothy (Read 2059 times)
Tommyb
New Poster

i am Timothys father.
 He is the one with MoyaMoya

Galena, USA, usa, 342, 118, IL, Illinois
Thank you from Timothy
Jan 3rd, 2004 at 9:08am

I just wanted ti say thank you to all the people who helped me and my family  through my surgery with your thoughts and praying.  I am doing good and i feel fine.  I just wish all of the glue would come out of my hair form my incision.  i would be glad to talk to any kids who need to have surgery and tell them that it is not as bad as you think.  my hand hurt more from the iv than my head did.  i didnt like the catheter thing very much either but none of it was too bad.  thank you again for all of your thoughts and prayers

IP Logged

kalise
New Poster

my son lives with moyamoya.

westernaustralia, Australia, australia, 21, 203, WA, Western_Australia
Re: Thank you from Timothy
Reply #1 - Jan 4th, 2004 at 8:58pm

Hi Timothy, my name is Kalise and my liitle boy also has moyamoya.....I was so happy to read ur post, and am glad ur surgery went well......I saw the photos of u with KISS.....that must have been so incredible
You are a hero in my eyes Timothy....I hope everything continues to go well for u, and that u find a way to get the glue out of ur hair...God bless u sweetheart
Kalise Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge