Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Anyone live in Florida? (Read 16571 times)
Nathan
New Poster

10yr old with MM

Ft. Myers, USA, usa, 469, 308, FL, Florida
Anyone live in Florida?
Mar 22nd, 2006 at 1:43pm

I live in Ft. Myers, FL. I would love to meet with anyone who actually knows about MM.

Saundra

Moya Moya Survivors, You are an inspiration to all of those who know you.... an example of courage..... true heros.
WWW Shnay1173  
IP Logged

freckles
Junior Poster

Moyamoya Survivor!!

Lakeland, FL
Re: Anyone live in Florida?
Reply #1 - Mar 29th, 2006 at 12:07pm

Hi Saundra,

My name is Jesenia and I live in Orlando while I'm in school and in Lakeland when I'm out or in Miami where I'm from...so basically I live all over Florida!! I would love to meet someone with moyamoya too. I am 19, but I would love to meet you and your son. Let me know what's up.

Jesenia

WWW moyamoyagrl moyamoyagrl  
IP Logged

JuliesMom
New Poster

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Osteen, USA, usa, 466, 279, FL, Florida
Reply #2 - Mar 29th, 2006 at 12:29pm

I was going to ask the same question!  My daughter Julie has MM and we live in Osteen which is 40 minutes NE of Orlando.  Julie wants to meet people around here that have gone through this since we are just starting the process.  Trying to decide which surgery is best  Smiley.  It would be great to hear from you.

Cheri
Julie's Mom

Cheri aka JuliesMom

IP Logged

tallyman31
New Poster

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Tallahassee, USA, usa, 430, 259, FL, Florida
Reply #3 - Aug 12th, 2006 at 11:25am

Hi my name is Daniel my daughter has moya moya and were from Tallahassee Florida i also would like to meet other People in this area my Daghter is 11 years old and had surgery at shands in gainsville florida back in 1997 i have questions and answers also.

Thanks Daniel

tallyman31  
IP Logged

JuliesMom
New Poster

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Osteen, USA, usa, 466, 279, FL, Florida
Reply #4 - Aug 20th, 2006 at 11:23pm

Hi Daniel, I'm Cheri aka Julies Mom. She is being seen by Dr. Pincus at Shands right now.  We are deciding on a treatment for her.  Was your daughter treated by Dr. Pincus? How did you feel they treated her and you as parents?  Thanks for sharing.  Any info on Shands is appreciated.  We are a little unsure on Dr.s right now since we have seen so many.

Cheri

Cheri aka JuliesMom

IP Logged

neecieree
New Poster

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

sebring, USA, usa, 461, 283, FL, Florida
Reply #5 - Aug 13th, 2008 at 8:54pm

hi my name is denise and I have been dx in April of 2001 and all of my doctors have given up hope and they have given me over to hope hospice and I recently talked to dr Steinberg's office today and they said they would take a look at my films.  But I would like to get together with anyone that is in Florida and would like to meet.  Please email me at neecieree@yahoo.com or post on the forum.
Thanks,
Denise[color=Purple][/color] Smiley

denise
bobbitchinsgirl@myspace.com denise torsney neecieree  
IP Logged

Shan
Old-Time Poster

MM Survivor ~ May 27,

Honolulu, USA, usa, 376, 346, HI, Hawaii
Reply #6 - Aug 14th, 2008 at 4:10pm

Aloha to my fellow MM Floridians  ;Grin
I'll be in the Fort Lauderdale area next week--if anybody is near and wants to get together...

Heard there are some "tropical storms" forming in the area, so I'm praying that we'll be blessed with good weather (no hurricanes)  Embarrassed  I heard this time of the year is known for hurricanes down there...

Aloha,
Shan

"Love, Accept And Respect All Things And All Situations In Life … They Are Especially&&Designed For Your Personal Learning" ~Howard Willis

IP Logged

Carol Mae
New Poster

dx MM Mar 07

Rockledge, USA, usa, 469, 278, FL, Florida
Reply #7 - Aug 16th, 2008 at 11:40am

Hi all!   
  I'm from Rockledge Florida, and was diagnosed with MM in March of 07, had surgery in Stanford in May of 07 and am doing well.

Currently I'm in Washington State attending the MM reunion here, but will be back in Florida the end of this month, and will actually be in Tallahassee in Sept.

Daniel please let me know if you want to get together while I there. 

Saundra and Cheri, I would like to meet you too.  Just let me know when and where.

Freckles! long time no see! how are you doing?  I had a great time in Las Vegas and am now in Whidby Island all visiting other MMers!  But haven't even seen my own buddy in Florida in so long! 

How's school?  Give me a call just to catch up!

Take care all,
Carol

Carol Mae
Spacelawyr  
IP Logged

hrsridermom
Senior Poster

mother of 19 yr old daughter
with MMD

Tampa, USA, FL, Florida
Reply #8 - Dec 18th, 2008 at 7:02am

Hi.  We live in Tampa.  My daughter Destin is 14 and will have her surgery on Monday, Dec 22.  Right now she only has to have the right side done.  Sounds like we'll be watching the left side from now on!  Maybe we could have a Florida reunion sometime.

Destin's mom

IP Logged

moody
Experienced Poster

In all the thing I lost
I miss my mind the most.

richmond, USA, VA, Virginia
Reply #9 - May 5th, 2009 at 2:20pm

Hi,

My family going to vacation on June, we stay at Ft Lauradale from June 14 to June 18 then to Orlando from 18 to June 23. I would love to see and talk to any of you who live near by, we might go out for lunch and talk. Please let me know.

Kieu

Yesterday is past, tomorrow is future, today is the gift, that why we call it present.

IP Logged

Cory
New Poster

I Love MM.com!

Reply #10 - Oct 21st, 2010 at 2:38am

Hi all i live in Pensacola Florida i am 25 i was diagnosed when i was 17 i am completely up for talking to anyone about MM and i will try my best to help

IP Logged

hrsridermom
Senior Poster

mother of 19 yr old daughter
with MMD

Tampa, USA, FL, Florida
Reply #11 - Aug 1st, 2011 at 10:18pm

Hi Cory,  We moved to Tampa fro Pensacola.  We lived out in Grand Lagoon near Perdido Key for 14 yers.  Jeffrey, are you still in Australia?  It says you are relocating from Australia..Which area are you from. Visited Perth and Syndey...side trip to Yancep  Absolutely loved it!
Donna

Destin's mom

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge